The Marblehead Model Yacht Club annual meeting will be held on Saturday, February 17, 2018.
We will be holding it in the Abbot Public Library located at 235 Pleasant St. Marblehead, MA 01945.
There is plenty of street parking as well as the lot in the back.
The meeting will commence at 1:00 pm and we will have the room until 4:00 pm if needed.
The club has a challenging year coming up on a few fronts and ideas and thoughts are needed from you, our members,
to insure that we are successful and to maximize the club's resources.
Issues to think about prior to the meeting are:
* Declining number of paid members
* Planning the CR914 NCR (a three day event)
* Getting the word out about our hobby
* Attracting new members
* Future direction of the club
* Pond side discussion with visual aids of RRS
* and whatever else is on your mind ....
Non members are welcome to attend the meeting so feel free to bring anyone you know who may be interested.